Very nice! Just wondering, do your assets ever go on sale?
Pixel Art Tileset - Castle Dungeon
A downloadable asset pack
This creepy crumbling castle tileset should suit all your dungeon-crawling needs. Like the rest of the Mana Seed asset collection, this 16x16 pixel art tileset is designed in a 16-bit style to emulate classic SNES RPGs. Included in this asset you'll find the following:
- Flexible stone walls with variable height and tons of variety.
- Wood door, open and closed.
- Cracked wall and open passage (Zelda bomb blast style).
- Two types of windows, one with variable height, both with and without light pouring in.
- Large and small stone tiled floors.
- Autotiled cracked tile transition to dirt floor.
- Autotiled broken floor opening to a bottomless pit, with optional transparent version.
- Variable height upper level, complete with stairs in three directions, and a lot of variation tiles.
- Singular stone column, and broken version.
- 4 varieties of loose fallen stone.
- Iron bar prison cell walls, with an open and closed door.
- Spike trap, in 4 stages (for animation).
- Old floor rug with variable size.
- Bonus tilesets for creating layered shadows or wooden stairs.
- 3 different sample maps, usable with Tiled.
- 3 different color palettes for the entire tileset (new in 1.1)
Illuminate or furnish your dungeon with one of my many compatible asset packs:
Or delve deeper into something more ancient and mysterious...
P.S. The header map was designed by the talented EffieArtoria.
- Visit the Mana Seed Website
- See the full Mana Seed Collection
- Buy everything in one bundle
- Support me on Patreon or Ko-fi
- Commission new Mana Seed assets
- Join my Discord Server
- Read the Mana Seed User License
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $16.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Yes, I participate in all of itchio's site-wide sales. I think the next one is in June or July. Follow me here or on Twitter so you can catch any announcements.
There are some sales going on right now, which you will find if you look at my Summer Forest or Iconic Homestead tilesets. And if you want to buy everything all set once, you'll find a full-collection sale on my Ko-fi page
Thanks! I'll be looking out for it. Another quick question, do you intend ever to make a scifi or futuristic type theme for tileset? I've noticed there's not a lot out there for scifi.
Ooo more shiny Mana Sets! This one looks fantastic!
Great work as always.