Beautiful! I can already get some ideas for how to use some of these in the project I'm planning. The art style of this whole collection is so charming and memorable, I love it!
Tileset - Royal Garden
A downloadable asset pack
This delightful little tileset is perfect for putting together elegant gardens or balconies in or around the noble houses or royal palaces found in your top-down RPG or adventure game. This is a 16x16 pixel tileset but can be easily resized to 32x32 or 48x48 if your engine requires it. All of the following elements can be found in this asset:
- 2 types of fancy garden tile floor texture, one in full autotile layout.
- 2 different 4-frame animated water fountains, one big, one small.
- Vertical- and horizontal-facing stone benches, both with variable length.
- A low balcony-style railing.
- A large stone wall of variable height.
- A passage in the wall with either a wooden door or iron gate.
- Tall customizable hedge maze, complete with a secret passage.
- A low waist-high manicured hedge wall.
- 2 types of potted plants.
- 4 free-standing plants, 3 with alternate flowering versions.
- A seamless flowerbed texture in 3 color swaps.
- A hanging vine overlay that can be put anywhere.
- An adjustable high column with either a potted plant or stone block atop.
Lastly, as a helpful guide for how I setup my autotile and animations, I'm including the TMX and TSX files (from Tiled) for the demo maps seen in the screenshots.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Public Release60 days ago