Love what your putting together, convinced me to sign on for your patreon to keep up to date on this cool stuff!
Summer Forest - A "Mana Seed" Pixel Art Tileset
This beautifully detailed and colorful pixel art tileset is loaded with a huge variety of tools to create an expansive wilderness in any kind of top-down RPG or adventure game. The tiles are 16x16, and the style is designed to emulate the look and feel of classic SNES RPGs such as Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger. In this tileset you'll find the following elements:
- 4 different ground textures (regular grass, sunken grass, dirt, cobblestone), each with plenty of variation, and auto-tiled to blend into the environment.
- A transparent auto-tiled undergrowth texture for covering any other type of ground texture or hiding a transition.
- Cliffs of varying height that transitions into grass, dirt, water, or overhang, complete with stairs and a cave entrance.
- Standing water, both shallow and deep, with a 6 frame animated waterfall.
- Animated sparkles, cats tails, and lily pads to decorate your water.
- 3 different trees (chestnut, maple, and birch)
- Stumps, fallen logs, branches, and leaves for each tree type.
- 4 different smaller plants.
- Flowering grass tiles in 8 variations.
- Tall grass with cut version and falling blades (so you can incorporate grass cutting into your game).
- 5 different rocks, set in grass, dirt, or water.
- A few semi-transparent shadow tiles for adding depth to your cliffs.
In addition to the tileset itself, this asset pack also includes a series of sample maps assembled in Tiled (TMX files), which help demonstrate how many elements are intended to function, as well as providing some ideas for maps of your own.
This is part of my seasonal forest collection, the spring variant is available now, but autumn and winter are coming soon!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $29.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hello, one question: is this compatible with RPG Make MV? Curious since I'd be willin' to invest in this tileset for my game! Thank you!
This is an amazing tileset! I'm glad I'm supporting you on Patreon :)