license to use? videogame commercial?
Free Pixel Art Tileset - Autumn Forest
A downloadable asset pack
Click "DOWNLOAD NOW" to try out a portion of this tileset for free! If it works for you, come back and buy the full pack for $19.99, or the whole Forest of Seasons Bundle for only $44.99.
This beautifully detailed pixel art tileset is loaded with a huge variety of tools to create an expansive wilderness in any kind of top-down RPG or adventure game. The tiles are 16x16, and the style is designed to emulate the look and feel of classic SNES RPGs such as Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger. In this tileset you'll find the following elements:
- 4 different ground textures (regular grass, sunken grass, dirt, cobblestone), each with plenty of variation, and auto-tiled to blend into the environment.
- A transparent auto-tiled fallen leaf texture for covering any other type of ground texture or hiding a transition.
- Cliffs of varying height that transitions into grass, dirt, water, or overhang, complete with stairs and a cave entrance.
- Standing water, both shallow and deep, with a 6 frame animated waterfall.
- Animated sparkles, cattails, and lily pads to decorate your water.
- 3 different trees (chestnut, maple, and birch) in yellow/orange/red fall colors, and in bare leafless variants.
- Stumps, fallen logs, branches, and leaves for each tree type.
- All trees and stumps have variations for placement on either grass or dirt.
- 4 different smaller plants from 1 tile to 2x2 tiles in size.
- 6 different mushrooms that grow in autumn.
- Shaggy Mane
- Lion's Mane (made to go on a tree trunk)
- King Bolete
- Tall grass with cut version and falling blades (so you can incorporate grass cutting into your game).
- 7 different rocks, set in grass, dirt, or water.
- Small tufts of grass and lumps of dirt to place at the base of your buildings to help blend them into the environment better.
- A few semi-transparent shadow tiles for adding depth to your cliffs.
- Ploppable objects, like trees, bushes and rocks, separated onto smaller sheets of like tile size to make them easier to slice.
- Separate sheets for clean, fallen leaves, and bare tree versions, for even more customization options.
- A custom tree wall autotile made from 8x8-tile supertiles, in all 3 versions.
- A little bonus stone bridge from my Bridges & More tileset.
In addition to the tileset itself, this asset pack also includes a usage guide assembled in Tiled (TMX files), which helps demonstrate how many elements are intended to function, as well as providing some ideas for maps of your own.
- Visit the Mana Seed Website
- See the full Mana Seed Collection
- Buy everything in one bundle
- Support me on Patreon or Ko-fi
- Commission new Mana Seed assets
- Join my Discord Server
- Read the Mana Seed User License
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Free Sample Added!Feb 19, 2023
- Tree Wall Fix 4.1Feb 19, 2023
- Wang & More Update 4.0Oct 18, 2022
- New Low Price!Apr 22, 2022
- Hotfix 3.1Mar 28, 2022
- Small UpdateMar 18, 2022
- Hotfix DFeb 24, 2022
- Hotfix CNov 30, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
There's a link to the Mana Seed User License at the bottom of EVERY product page. You didn't need to post this question in seven different places.
Could you please explain how are lily pads or cat tails animated?
Lily pads and cat tails are not animated, only the sparkles. I suppose the wording on that sentence could be clearer 🤔
Do you have plans to have autumn and winter updated the same as spring and summer? By that I mean like the wang tiles and animations/extras folder.
is your tile-set has animation? aside from water. i'm talking about trees dancing and flower etc.