is your tile-set has animation? aside from water. i'm talking about trees dancing and flower etc.
Tileset - Autumn Forest
A downloadable asset pack
This beautifully detailed pixel art tileset is loaded with a huge variety of tools to create an expansive wilderness in any kind of top-down RPG or adventure game. The tiles are 16x16, and the style is designed to emulate the look and feel of classic SNES RPGs such as Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger. In this tileset you'll find the following elements:
- 4 different ground textures (regular grass, sunken grass, dirt, cobblestone), each with plenty of variation, and auto-tiled to blend into the environment.
- A transparent auto-tiled fallen leaf texture for covering any other type of ground texture or hiding a transition.
- Cliffs of varying height that transitions into grass, dirt, water, or overhang, complete with stairs and a cave entrance.
- Standing water, both shallow and deep, with a 6 frame animated waterfall.
- Animated sparkles, cattails, and lily pads to decorate your water.
- 3 different trees (chestnut, maple, and birch) in yellow/orange/red fall colors, and in bare leafless variants.
- Stumps, fallen logs, branches, and leaves for each tree type.
- All trees and stumps have variations for placement on either grass or dirt.
- 4 different smaller plants from 1 tile to 2x2 tiles in size.
- 6 different mushrooms that grow in autumn.
- Tall grass with cut version and falling blades (so you can incorporate grass cutting into your game).
- 7 different rocks, set in grass, dirt, or water.
- Small tufts of grass and lumps of dirt to place at the base of your buildings to help blend them into the environment better.
- A few semi-transparent shadow tiles for adding depth to your cliffs.
- Separate sheets for clean, fallen leaves, and bare tree versions, for even more customization options.
- A custom tree wall autotile made from 8x8-tile supertiles, in all 3 versions.
In addition to the tileset itself, this asset pack also includes a usage guide assembled in Tiled (TMX files), which helps demonstrate how many elements are intended to function, as well as providing some ideas for maps of your own.
- Visit the Mana Seed Website
- See the full Mana Seed Collection
- Buy everything in one bundle
- Support me on Patreon or Ko-fi
- Commission new Mana Seed assets
- Join my Discord Server
- Read the Mana Seed User License
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- New Low Price!Apr 22, 2022
- Hotfix 3.1Mar 28, 2022
- Small UpdateMar 18, 2022
- Hotfix DFeb 24, 2022
- Hotfix CNov 30, 2021
- Hotfix BNov 16, 2021
- Hotfix ANov 13, 2021
- Tree Wall and Cleanup UpdateNov 13, 2021